07 February 2008

somethings.

dear brian (and or anyone else),

i'll go ahead and tell you that i'll be push-pinning
four 5x5s to a white wall tomorrow
evening in a small gallery.
here is one of the photographs:

maybe you are getting tired of seeing montana in my photographs. i haven't really been photographing what i want to be.
i am in such a rut.
i've been off of work for a week but i've mostly been making things:

- plants in the pages of thick, old books
- writing letters
- with vellum and photographs and thread
- a lot of things with thread




matthew's birthday is on sunday and hopefully we'll go to our hilltop.
he's always been an encouragement to me,
listening well and being patient, and i'm so thankful for this friendship:




i think i'm not very good at blogs but i hope this was informative.

sincerely
L

2 comments:

z.k. said...

missyoumissyoumissyou so badly that i can taste everyword you place on the page as it echos in the caverns of my heart.

we need each other, this i believe (enough for it to be true)

i need your eyes and ears to hear me and see the beauty that i find all around me. i need you to help me shoot all that i know is out there.

i want to be there to encourage your vellum and to help you untangle the threads.

you are the brightest of all the stars, and i love you with all of my heart.

(more-thanwordsallow)

Anonymous said...

<3