31 March 2009

oh, dear.

i'm just awful at this!
and i had so much to tell you!

march was so delicate and wonderful:

- thrift store treasures in abundance
- peach tea (unapologetically replacing mint)
- overwhelmingly beautiful weather (this of course includes an unexpectedly delightful snow)
- meeting you and you and you
- spending so much time with precious littles
- creating light fixtures (this is my dream, folks. i think this could make me happy for the rest of my life)
- just spending time
- traveling westward of my state and having the most remarkable adventures...


2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, This is a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you take!
Keep doing!

z.k. said...

yes.
light fixtures? show me?

come to victoria sometime, love.
you will make it all the more beautiful and radiant.

i am going to try and bring you tea
when we hit missoula in july.

i love it when you blog.

-zk