22 September 2008

it's wonderful

to photograph people i love and am related to.
it's just as wonderful that they let me shoot my camera at them.


my lovely cousin elizabeth is engaged to the greatest guy, josh.
i am honored to have been given the chance to document this season of their lives, for an hour.
we found the most beautiful golden light and i got to catch just a glimpse of how in love they are.

(thanks for a wonderful evening, you two. and congratulations, of course!)



the older sister of this girl also happens to be my most faithful blog reader.
chrissi understands what i am so very passionate about and has always encouraged me in the most precious ways.
her new house is *wonderful* and i'm so thrilled!

she and her little man let me photograph them yesterday afternoon:




love,
L

3 comments:

Chrissi said...

you. are. so. amazing!

Summer said...

Ditto to Chrissi's comment! Incredible talent!!

Matt said...

:) like the photographs!